Saturday, July 11, 2009

July 11, 2009: Drains and Electrical Work

We visited the house on Saturday with some friends. The gutter drains had been mostly installed and some
From left to right. Soham, Ashwini, Deept, Preethi, Malik, and Rekha. Also if you look closely the electrical box on the outside has been mounted.

At the front corner of garage, drain on the downspout, not yet attached.

Drain pipes flowing out from the house.

Exterior electrical outlets are in. I think I'll get the cover changed as I don't think the plastic looks good. The hole on the right is for a water faucet.

Other outlets on the outside.

Light switches in the great room.

The electrical boxes are in.

The copper tubing for the heat exchanger / compressor.


The gutter guard has been in for a while now, but I don't think I've posted a picture before now.

No comments:

Post a Comment